- Worried about classes, proficiency testing, or other issues relating to changes in coursework over the spring quarter? Make an appointment now for a remote Zoom meeting with an AL&L advisor.
- General questions about the effect COVID-19 will have on your spring quarter? Take a look at this centralized resource site.
- Worried about the effect social distancing measures will have on graduation? Follow this page for updates.
- Do you receive financial aid and have questions about the impact of online classes? Student Fiscal Services has you covered.
- Are you an international student? ISS has set up a dedicated webpage to address your concerns, and they are also offering webinars on the topic.
- UW's Provost has also put together a great set of FAQs around topics like classes and online learning, Disability Services, Housing and Food Services, etc.
- Do you need access to technology / devices to be able to adequately learn next quarter? Check out the UW Student Technology Loan Program.
For Faculty and Teaching Assistants
- Worried about using Zoom? We've put together a great set of resources for how to set up and host classes.
- The Center for Teaching and Learning has a great set of resources for moving your classes online. They are also offering online trainings.?
- I also strongly recommend checking out the Provost's FAQ and the Office of the Registrar's FAQ.
- Wondering how to set up scheduled office hours using Zoom? Check out this great PDF guide.